Collar City Athletics is looking to hire a part-time trainer/coach to run group classes. We are not your regular gym – we have a great atmosphere with awesome members and we want another motivated individual who is looking to keep up the pace. We offer a variety of classes and you will be able to shadow coach for the first few weeks. The current position is for Monday – Thursday 6:30-7:45am with other times available in the future. If you are interested in applying please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
• Current Personal Training Certification from a Nationally Accredited Organization
• Current CPR/AED Certification
• Min 1-2 yr experience in one or more of the following: Small Group Fitness Classes, Bootcamps, CrossFit, or something similar.
• Demonstrated ability to coach in a team atmosphere and motivate clients
• Outstanding Customer Service and Communication Skills
• Passionate and willing to learn
• Conducting group fitness classes
• Working with all members of all ages and backgrounds and being able to tailor the workout to fit their needs if necessary.
• Perform some client management tasks including scheduling, confirmation, attendance tracking
• Assist with Cleaning/Maintenance of all facilities and equipment